Assuming that the operating system is Windows (I see the parameter "
C:\Users\xSyn... ") and that the command "
load data local infile ..." is executed from the command line (" my own MySQL script em> ") I think there are two main ways to" set "the value of local-infile.
The first one is from mysql "prompt":
1) Go to mysql.exe folder. In my case it is MySQL 8 and the folder is
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin but this depends on release:
2) Check status of local_infile:
SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE 'local_infile';
SET GLOBAL local_infile='ON';
SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE 'local_infile'; to see if the parameter has changed.
Last three steps are in the screenshot:
Another way (but I'm not sure about the exact value of the parameter) would be to set it up from Windows Services.
1) Go to Control Panel - > Administrative tools - > Services
2) Enclock MySQL. Mine is MySQL80 but this depends on the release. Stop the service with "Stop".
3) Open Properties with the right mouse button.
4) I'm not sure that you have to put exactly in the field "
Parámetros de inicio ", if it is hyphen, underscore, ON, 1, etc. but something similar should work: